Professional Whitening Treatments
Xpress Whitening’s advanced laser teeth whitening procedure is safe and effective. Our qualified and professional staff will make you feel comfortable from start to finish while explaining the entire process step by step. We use a special LED blue laser light in combination with our proprietary blend of all natural whitening gel to give the best whitening results. Although results vary from person to person depending on factors such as genetics, habits and types of stains, our advanced whitening system can whiten and brighten your smile up to 20 shades.Professional Whitening Cost
We offer three levels of teeth whitening treatments, 20, 40 or for the best results, 60 minutes.
- Single Treatment: With a single treatment, you can expect to see a difference of 2-6 shades whiter in just 20 minutes. The single treatment is most appropriate for maintaining an already white smile as it provides the least amount of whitening of the three levels. $149
- Double Treatment: With a double treatment, the process is repeated two times, and you’ll spend 40 minutes under the lamp. Many people see excellent results with the double treatment, it just depends on your degree of staining and how receptive your teeth are to the whitening process. $229
- Triple Treatment: With the triple treatment, the process is repeated three times, and you’ll spend 60 minutes under the lamp. This provides the most dramatic results and is the best value for those who are seeking maximum results. $299
- First, we'll get you comfortably seated in the chair and determine the existing shade of your teeth.
- Next, your teeth and gums will be prepared for the treatment, and you will bite down on the whitening tray.
- Then we'll position the whitening light in front of your teeth and you'll relax for 20 minutes while the whitening gel does its work. During the 20 minutes you can use your mp3 player or other device.
- After the 20 minutes is up, you will rinse your mouth and repeat the procedure for a total of up to three treatments.
- Finally, we will determine your new shade and show you your new smile!